As the Revenue Commissioner of Macon County and on behalf of my staff, I would like to welcome you to the Macon County online property tax website. We are so glad that you have chosen to visit our website and thankful that you have allowed us to provide this most valuable service to you.
Our office’s goal through this website is to provide you with a convenient resource to conduct your business, whether it’s paying your property taxes or researching Macon County’s tax records and deed information.
This website allows you the ability to pay your taxes at your convenience, the convenience of paying from your home, work, or anywhere you have internet access, the option of paying your taxes securely, using either credit or debit card and fast access to your tax information, such as assessments, property records, deed information, forms, applications and tax maps.
If you have any questions feel free to contact our office.
News and Announcements
2018 Tax Information is now available to view and pay.
Click here to search and pay property taxes.
View list of holidays and important dates on the news page.
Contact our office with questions.
- NOTICE: Sale of Tax Liens for Collecting Delinquent Property Tax
- HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION APPLICATION
- #It’s Real! #Social Distancing – 6ft. / Masks and Gloves / Let’s Do Our Part and Adhere to these Recommendations
- Coronavirus Covid-19: A Link to Alabama Information
- Regular Homestead Mail-In Claim Form
P.O. Box 830420
Tuskegee, AL 36083